Thursday, January 16, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things...

This is a small recap of what I've been up to lately! I've been working like a crazy person and haven't had too much time to actually update!!! In serious need of a vaycay!! HELP!
Zara is having an amazing sale! I took advantage of their amazing prices in between jobs this week. I got this skirt and shoes both for under $100! 

I was doing some browsing, looking for outfit inspos and stumbled upon this amazing shot of the beautiful couple RVCA advocate Danny Fuller and Tori Praver!
Elle Spain 2012
photo by Kayt Jones

This is my friend Tony's new tattoo he got done by Ozzy at House of Ink in Venice

"The boys".. We were all asked to shoot for Japanese Grind Mag last week. It was pretty tight, I was the only girl. I hadn't shot yet when I took this picture, i'll def post some pics when the magazine comes out!

My friend Peaches brought some pho for me to work and made these epic drawings haha. Love her!

A shot I took of Bom.K's Confusions exhibit at Known Gallery!
show runs Jan 11- 25, 2014
Known Gallery
441 North Fairfax ave
Los Angeles, CA 90036

Champion USA Fall 2014 at Tried and True Co on Fairfax

After wrapping up a shoot for CLSC, a much need group selfie!

BTS shot of Tony for CSLC





No comments:

Post a Comment