Friday, August 19, 2011

Perfection..

Lately I have been trying so hard to be perfect. Perfection with work, perfection with my appearance, and perfection with my relationship. I need to slow down and realize that I am human and we do make mistakes. I really need to slow down and breathe for a second and stop being so hard on myself. Whatever happens is meant to be and things will work out in the end.
I have had a lot of anxiety because of my college situation. Instead of going to a prestigious University I am going to a community college first. I feel like a failure because it has always been a dream of mine to go to USC.and I am not. On the bright side it is not impossible for me to transfer out to USC if in the future that is still my goal. It is just kind of disappointing when I log into Facebook and see "just moved in, goodbye LA" on everyone's status'. =/
humbug.

No comments:

Post a Comment